Humanities Online Tutoring & Homework Help
Humanities often refer to the study of human culture and include subjects such as history, literature, philosophy, arts, ethics, etc. The US Curriculum for Humanities teaches students about the existence of cultures, their beginning, transformation, and future possibilities. Students learn about different eras and how each marks an impact on the past and our present society.
Through online tutoring and personalized guidance, students develop a deeper interest in the subject. Consequently, it lays a strong foundation for the ones who wish to pursue it in their higher education and career.
How Can TutorComp Help You?
- Learn about modern and classic languages, linguistics, and literature, and how they have shaped the world.
- Understand the historical periods such as the prehistoric, classic, middle ages, early modern, and contemporary eras.
- Get in-depth knowledge about the arts, their history, critical views, and theories through interactive discussions with qualified educators.
- Learn about the development of religion and ethics and its course throughout history and the contemporary world.
- Learn about the various disciplines included in the subject, such as philosophy, archeology, social sciences, etc.
TutorComp’s Approach to Learning
With a presence in more than 22 countries, TutorComp aims to empower students through education. Serving since 2012 in the online education field, our unique E-learning platform provides online personalized one-on-one and group tutoring to students through voice chat-enabled whiteboards. Our objective is to create a real-time virtual classroom with interactive fun learning experiences.
Tutors at TutorComp undergo a rigorous selection process which involves conducting several stages of interviews and mock sessions, thorough testing of knowledge, cross-checking references, and providing all-inclusive tutor training.
We understand that every student has different learning needs, and hence students who study with TutorComp get the advantage of self-paced learning. Students learn as per their ability to cope with the subject. Students receive well-researched, real-world examples with engaging visual inputs to help build their knowledge-base and potential.
We don’t just stop there! Our instructors and technical support team are available every day to guide students through their academic difficulties.