Online Economics Tutoring
Economics is a branch of social sciences that deals with money, financial institutions, production, markets, distribution, and consumption of products & services. The curriculum teaches students about government policies and how they impact the market and individuals.
Using charts, animated graphs, and other web-based aids, our online tutors educate students by simplifying the terminologies for easy understanding.
How Does TutorComp Help You?
- Learn how demand, supply, incentives, and competition affect the economic conditions of a market.
- Understand how the economy affects the choices of individuals, governments, societies, businesses, and nations through one-on-one guidance from experts.
- Learn about the fundamentals, theories, laws, and concepts of economics through interactive discussions.
- Identify the different market structures such as monopoly, oligopoly, perfect competition, monopolistic competition, and their effects on people.
- Get an understanding of the changing global economy and its impact.
TutorComp’s Approach to Learning
With a presence in more than 22 countries, TutorComp aims to empower students through education. Serving since 2012 in the online education field, our unique E-learning platform provides online personalized one-on-one and group tutoring to students through voice chat-enabled whiteboards. Our objective is to create a real-time virtual classroom with interactive fun learning experiences.
Tutors at TutorComp undergo a rigorous selection process which involves conducting several stages of interviews and mock sessions, thorough testing of knowledge, cross-checking references, and providing all-inclusive tutor training.
We understand that every student has different learning needs, and hence students who study with TutorComp get the advantage of self-paced learning. Students learn as per their ability to cope with the subject. Students receive well-researched, real-world examples with engaging visual inputs to help build their knowledge-base and potential.
We don’t just stop there! Our instructors and technical support team are available every day to guide students through their academic difficulties.
Feel free to experience our demo session by clicking on the button below!