Online Physics Tutoring
The International Baccalaureate MYP Physics curriculum aims to shape students into inquiring minds, which is key to learning science. Through observation, research and investigation, they discover the relationships between science and culture, ethics, the environment, economics, and politics. The curriculum fosters creative and critical thinking which are important skills that brim over into professional life.
How Can TutorComp Help You?
- Our tutors help students gain vital knowledge in science that prepares them for higher academic learning and life.
- Cultivate a flexible mind that enquires and solves problems.
- Learn to reflect upon your experiences to understand the science around you.
- Understand and appreciate the details of science and how it ties into your life.
- Explore the importance to question the concepts and recognize the answers through personalized guidance.
TutorComp’s Approach to Learning
With a presence in more than 22 countries, TutorComp aims to empower students through education. Serving since 2012 in the online education field, our unique E-learning platform provides online personalized one-on-one and group tutoring to students through voice chat-enabled whiteboards, creating a real-time virtual classroom.
Tutors at TutorComp undergo a rigorous selection process which involves conducting several stages of interviews and mock sessions, thorough testing of knowledge, cross-checking references, and providing all-inclusive tutor training.
We understand every student has different learning needs, and students who study with TutorComp get the advantage of self-paced learning. Students learn as per their ability to cope with the subject. Students receive well-researched, real-world examples with engaging visual inputs to help build their knowledge-base and potential.
We don’t just stop there! Our instructors and technical support team are available every day to guide students through their academic difficulties.
Feel free to experience our demo session by clicking on the button below!