Online Earth Sciences Tutoring
Aimed at students between the ages of 11 and 16, the International Baccalaureate MYP Earth Sciences curriculum encourages scientific inquiry, research, observation, and experimentation. Learners develop reasoning skills, investigate real-life examples of science applications and explore the relationship between science and ethics, culture, politics, economics, and the environment. They also become creative thinkers and develop a sense of responsibility towards their communities and the world.
How Can TutorComp Help You?
- Our tutors help you to develop freedom of thought and open-mindedness that transcends societal barriers.
- Design, conduct and reflect on scientific investigations.
- Experience hands-on learning and build critical thinking and decision-making capabilities.
- Learn about science beyond the classroom and build responsible working habits in practical science.
- Learn the importance of collaboration and communication.
- Develop sensitivity towards your environment.
TutorComp’s Approach To Learning
With a presence in more than 22 countries, TutorComp aims to empower students through education. Serving since 2012 in the online education field, our unique E-learning platform provides online personalized one-on-one and group tutoring to students through voice chat-enabled whiteboards, creating a real-time virtual classroom.
Tutors at TutorComp undergo a rigorous selection process which involves conducting several stages of interviews and mock sessions, thorough testing of knowledge, cross-checking references, and providing all-inclusive tutor training.
We understand every student has different learning needs, and students who study with TutorComp get the advantage of self-paced learning. Students learn as per their ability to cope with the subject. Students receive well-researched, real-world examples with engaging visual inputs to help build their knowledge-base and potential.
We don’t just stop there! Our instructors and technical support team are available every day to guide students through their academic difficulties.
Feel free to experience our demo session by clicking on the button below!