Online Physics Tutoring
The International Baccalaureate DP Physics curriculum gives students a thorough look at this fundamental and experimental branch of science. They gain a deeper understanding of the natural world and the role that physics plays in altering the environment. Through a practical approach, students learn to design investigations, analyze results and evaluate their findings.
How Can TutorComp Help You?
- Our tutors help you to develop an understanding of the importance of effective communication and collaboration between scientists.
- Explore the ethical implications of using science to address problems, and realize the need to uphold ethical principles when doing the same.
- Acquire knowledge of science and the techniques used to analyze and evaluate scientific information.
- Build investigative and experimental skills to undertake scientific studies.
- Learn modern communication skills that are vital for the 21st century.
TutorComp’s Approach to Learning
With a presence in more than 22 countries, TutorComp aims to empower students through education. Serving 2012 in the online education field, our unique E-learning platform provides online personalized one-on-one and group tutoring to students through voice chat-enabled whiteboards, creating a real-time virtual classroom.
Tutors at TutorComp undergo a rigorous selection process which involves conducting several stages of interviews and mock sessions, thorough testing of knowledge, cross-checking references, and providing all-inclusive tutor training.
We understand every student has different learning needs, and students who study with TutorComp get the advantage of self-paced learning. Students learn as per their ability to cope with the subject. Students receive well-researched, real-world examples with engaging visual inputs to help build their knowledge-base and potential.
We don’t just stop there! Our instructors and technical support team are available every day to guide students through their academic difficulties.
Feel free to experience our demo session by clicking on the button below!