Online Mathematics Tutoring
Students who wish to opt for the International Baccalaureate DP Mathematics course will be introduced to important mathematical concepts and build upon their existing body of knowledge. They will be encouraged to apply mathematics to solve problems and learn to appreciate the links between mathematical concepts. Throughout the course, they will also explore learning mathematics independently.
How Can TutorComp Help You?
- Our tutors help you to develop an appreciation of the power and scope of mathematics.
- Learn to communicate mathematical ideas clearly and confidently.
- Build vital critical thinking and analytical skills to apply in problem-solving.
- Explore how skills can be transferred to different areas and situations.
- Understand how technology and mathematics are interlinked and how they have influenced each other.
- Learn the moral and ethical implications of applying mathematics to address issues.
TutorComp’s Approach to Learning
With a presence in more than 22 countries, TutorComp aims to empower students through education. Serving since 2012 in the online education field, our unique E-learning platform provides online personalized one-on-one and group tutoring to students through voice chat-enabled whiteboards, creating a real-time virtual classroom.
Tutors at TutorComp undergo a rigorous selection process which involves conducting several stages of interviews and mock sessions, thorough testing of knowledge, cross-checking references, and providing all-inclusive tutor training.
We understand every student has different learning needs, and students who study with TutorComp get the advantage of self-paced learning. Students learn as per their ability to cope with the subject. Students receive well-researched, real-world examples with engaging visual inputs to help build their knowledge-base and potential.
We don’t just stop there! Our instructors and technical support team are available every day to guide students through their academic difficulties.
Feel free to experience our demo session by clicking on the button below!