Online Economics Tutoring
The International Baccalaureate DP Economics curriculum helps students develop a deeper understanding of economics through various economic theories. Students discover the complexities and dynamism of this subject and explore models and theories before applying them to real-world examples. They also learn the challenges and consequences of decision-making and the impact of individuals’ and societies’ choices on the economy.
How Can TutorComp Help You?
- Our tutors support a critical understanding of economic theories and models as well as tools of microeconomics and macroeconomics.
- Appreciate the scope and limitations of different economic models.
- Explore the key concepts of choice, scarcity, efficiency, equity, sustainability, change, economic well-being, interdependence, and intervention.
- Learn how economic activity affects the environment, and the challenges of enabling proper access to goods, services, and resources.
- Evaluate market forces of the private and public sectors through personalized guidance.
TutorComp’s Approach to Learning
With a presence in more than 22 countries, TutorComp aims to empower students through education. Serving since 2012 in the online education field, our unique E-learning platform provides online personalized one-on-one and group tutoring to students through voice chat-enabled whiteboards, creating a real-time virtual classroom.
Tutors at TutorComp undergo a rigorous selection process which involves conducting several stages of interviews and mock sessions, thorough testing of knowledge, cross-checking references, and providing all-inclusive tutor training.
We understand every student has different learning needs, and students who study with TutorComp get the advantage of self-paced learning. Students learn as per their ability to cope with the subject. Students receive well-researched, real-world examples with engaging visual inputs to help build their knowledge-base and potential.
We don’t just stop there! Our instructors and technical support team are available every day to guide students through their academic difficulties.
Feel free to experience our demo session by clicking on the button below!