Online Business Management Tutoring
With the business landscape constantly evolving, there is an immediate need for professionals to be at the helm of change. The International Baccalaureate DP Business Management curriculum equips students with the knowledge and skills to analyze and evaluate business activities at various levels. IB develops a holistic understanding of the business environment through conceptual learning paired with theories and techniques rooted in real-world examples.
How Can TutorComp Help You?
- Our tutors help students to gain vital skills needed to think critically and make informed decisions.
- Learn subject-specific skills, and understand the important role that innovation plays in business.
- Explore the concepts of culture, ethics, change, innovation, strategy, and globalization.
- Appreciate the importance of change and learn to undertake long-term planning and evaluation.
- Learn to think strategically about behavior at the individual and organizational levels.
TutorComp’s Approach to Learning
With a presence in more than 22 countries, TutorComp aims to empower students through education. Serving since 2012 in the online education field, our unique E-learning platform provides online personalized one-on-one and group tutoring to students through voice chat-enabled whiteboards, creating a real-time virtual classroom.
Tutors at TutorComp undergo a rigorous selection process which involves conducting several stages of interviews and mock sessions, thorough testing of knowledge, cross-checking references, and providing all-inclusive tutor training.
We understand every student has different learning needs, and students who study with TutorComp get the advantage of self-paced learning. Students learn as per their ability to cope with the subject. Students receive well-researched, real-world examples with engaging visual inputs to help build their knowledge-base and potential.
We don’t just stop there! Our instructors and technical support team are available every day to guide students through their academic difficulties.
Feel free to experience our demo session by clicking on the button below!