Online Environmental Studies Tutoring
Environmental Studies provide students with a close-up look at humans’ interaction with the environment. A multidisciplinary subject, it connects principles from the humanities, economics, social and physical sciences to explore the myriad factors that influence environmental change. Students explore the impact of human activity on the environment, and how finite resources tie into human behavior.
How Can TutorComp Help You?
- Appreciate humans’ place in the environment.
- Gain knowledge of the functioning of natural systems and their relationship with the living world through personalized interactions.
- Understand how humans and other living species are interdependent.
- Understand the importance of sustainability and humans’ role in enabling it.
- Develop a sensitivity to the natural world and environmental issues.
- Develop civic sense.
- Learn to apply knowledge gained to environmental conservation and understand higher scientific concepts through qualified tutors.
TutorComp’s Approach to Learning
With a presence in more than 22 countries, TutorComp aims to empower students through education. Serving since 2012 in the online education field, our unique E-learning platform provides online personalized one-on-one and group tutoring to students through voice chat-enabled whiteboards, creating a real-time virtual classroom.
Tutors at TutorComp undergo a rigorous selection process which involves conducting several stages of interviews and mock sessions, thorough testing of knowledge, cross-checking references, and providing all-inclusive tutor training.
We understand every student has different learning needs, and students who study with TutorComp get the advantage of self-paced learning. Students learn as per their ability to cope with the subject. Students receive well-researched, real-world examples with engaging visual inputs to help build their knowledge-base and potential.
We don’t just stop there! Our instructors and technical support team are available every day to guide students through their academic difficulties.
Feel free to experience our demo session by clicking on the button below!